Wednesday, April 28, 2004

What about it?

Less than a year and a half from now: thirty.
Doesn't actually scare me - at least that part where you realise you are getting old - I always felt elder, and it feels good.
True that I actually hate even birthday ages, but what concerns me is to know: is the myth really true?
Have been told during my whole 20's, that it is a turn, where good gets to bad, and bad to wonderfull. Life changes making it heaven or hell. But which one am I in now? Life haven't been that great, (professionally, it is quite confortable I confess), but what about the rest, the human part? Being a Libra, things balance up and down, and I sure have seen hell in relationships! 3-4 years of suffering and conflicts and misadventure. Constantly picking up the wrong person as thy say.

No comments: